Skip to content
- We promote social justice, liberation, and have an anti-oppressive stance. We challenge ourselves and others to fight all forms of oppression, within and outside of ourselves, and resist the reproduction of oppression.
- We prioritize the voices and leadership of those who suffer oppression or exploitation based on class, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or immigrant status. We are in solidarity.
- We support intersectional analyses, visions, and strategies among our various movements.
- We believe in cultivating new community leaders and developing our leadership.
- We believe in connecting, nurturing, and building community among new and experienced leaders to promote social justice and solidarity.