!!! PLEASE NOTE: Location has changed to Sevananda Co-op!!!
Facebook doesn’t let us change location field, unfortunately..
467 Moreland Avenue NE Atlanta, GA 30307
Do you want to use food to reduce inflammation, feel better, decrease aches and pains while speeding up recovery from sickness and injuries?
Or do you want to boost your immune system and detoxify while maintaining an easy eating style that fits into your busy schedule so that it is sustainable for you?
Then join me at Sevananda Co-op in Atlanta for an inspiring plant strong nutrition and cooking class.
In this class you will learn:
– How to transition to a more anti-inflammatory lifestyle and do it right!
– Nutritious cooking principles that promote the regeneration of your body
– Menu development for your specific health goals
– Time saving tricks to reduce your time in the kitchen by 50%
– Spice/flavor profiles across the globe that you can use in your daily cooking
– Proper knife and other utensil techniques to ensure you feel confident in the kitchen
…and more while enjoying a cooking demonstration, tasting delicious, healthful dishes in a supportive group setting, and learning simple plant strong and gluten free recipes you can take home.
I believe that when we treat the food we consume with love and respect, we allow the love and respect to translate into every cell of our bodies – nourishing our bodies and igniting our spirits. We create a wholesome conscious experience of the way we love and care for ourselves – physical and spiritual healing begins here!
If this resonates with you, then join me in my kitchen in the upcoming Conscious Cooking Workshops!
May workshop: Raw raviolli and Neat balls. A rawfoods menu!
June workshop: Brazilian menu
July workshop: Mexican menu
Rsvp at Sevananda Co-op. Call: 404-681-283