Please join us for our Seventh Annual Asian American Legislative Breakfast and Lobby Day on Thursday, February 22nd in the Georgia State Capitol located in downtown Atlanta. Our Legislative Breakfast and Lobby Day is designed to be a relationship-building opportunity among Asian American leaders, Georgia elected officials and other policy makers. Our event draws the largest number of Asian American business and community leaders to the Georgia Capitol each year, typically bringing together over 300 guests.
This year’s event will start with coffee and refreshments as well as a formal program at the Floyd Room at the James H Floyd Building from 7:30AM – 9:00AM, followed by an opportunity to lobby elected officials on important issues in the legislature. Guests will be invited to join us back in the Floyd Room for a lunch and keynote address.
Several distinguished representatives and senators are scheduled to attend. This includes (speakers listed in alphabetical order):
• Senator Brandon Beach (R-21)
• Representative Deborah Gonzalez (D-117)
• Senator Jennifer Jordan (D-6)
• Senator P.K. Martin (R-9)
• Representative Bee Nguyen (D-89)
• Senator Nan Orrock (D-36)
• House Minority Leader, Representative Robert Trammell (D-132)
• Representative Ed Setzler (R-35)
• Representative Renitta Shannon (D-84)
• Senator Nikema Williams (D-39)
Get your tickets & sponsorships https://2018legbreakfast.eventbrite.com
For any questions, please contact Berenice Rodriguez at Berenice@advancingjustice-atlanta.org.
– Name: Asian American Legislative Breakfast and Lobby Day
– Date: Thursday, February 22nd, 2018 (7:30AM-1:30PM)
– Where: Georgia State Capitol and The James H. Floyd Building